Aug 23, 2015

Viva La Verve August Week Three Grace Card

card 1
My card for August's Week 3 sketch using my favorite Verve stamp, Grace.  I am feeling a little behind, coming off of vacation and catching up with my job, home, back to school, etc.  So I skipped a few of the sketches and jumped back in with this one.  I really love this sketch!
Verve Sketch
card 2
 I chose to work on some Prima watercolor paper and layered with Sizzex dies and a SU! doily.  I stamped the Verve Grace sentiment in Worn Lipstick Distress Ink, then stamped again in black.  I thought it was a funky look to go with this really unusual paper.
card 3
 I sponged a bit of the Worn Lipstick ink onto the edges of the label die and tag and completely over the butterfly die.
card 4
 I decided to stamp this cool Verve circle (flower) stamp and create a background for the tag using Memories Soft Leaf.  I loved the interest it added!
card 5
I finished with some twine and mounted onto a white card.  I'm linking up to this month's VLV challenge HERE.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful. Love the shadow effect on the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with VLV!

Popular Posts