Sep 18, 2015

Grateful Moments Fall Card

card 1
I guess you can tell I have been on an embossing powder kick with my cards!   This week I played with several different powders, but this is my FAVORITE EVER!  I picked up this sweet heart stamp on clearance at Michael's for 50 cents.  I used Powder Keg's pumpkin custom blended embossing powder with clear Versamark ink for Retro Sketches challenge #181.
 sketch
Look at the color variation this powder creates!  I fussy cut the embossed image and layered with some Authentique paper and a Tim Holtz border die.
card 2
 This is one of my favorite dies and I have several in this line.  Next up, I want to emboss the die with this powder!
card 3
 I added some gold twine for soft detail and distressed the edges of my card, curling up the corners.  I decided to sponge the edges of the card base and used Really Rust by SU!
card 4
I'm linking up to Retro Sketches for sketch #181 HERE and to Simom Says Stamp Wednesday for their Die Crazy challenge HERE.  Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

SannaS said...

beautiful elegant card and just a bit grungy... =)
hugs, SannaS

Yenni Natalia said...

Hello ^_^...beautiful vintage card. love the embossed hear and the pattern papers. it matches perfectly.
by the way, seeing your cards make me want to play with my embossing powders ^_^ sadly i keep them for few years and somehow it did not work as good as brand new. i guess everything has its expiry ?
oh ya about where do i sell my cards, i sell them at carousell. it is an apps that you can download in your phone. since this apps created on singapore, most of the seller based on singapore ^_^.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful vintage card! Thank you so much for joining us at Retro Sketches this week!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Autumn! luv your name, it is my favorite time of year! started following you on Pinterest and IG. your card is sooo fun, luv the gorgeous red heart and distressing! o glad you played along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Ammaris Art said...

Beautiful card, I love this embossed heart, it looks gorgeous!
Hugs, Catherine xx

Popular Posts