Oct 20, 2015

A Matchbook Fancy Fold Fall Card

card 1
 My fancy fold card is an oldie, but a goodie.  One of my first stamping classes (ages ago) featured a matchbook fold card and I've loved it since!  I create this fall themed version with some beautiful double-sided paper and a leafy image by Inkadinkado.
card 2
 I printed the quote for the inside and inked it with my Tintz inks, similar to Distress Stain, only better but also discontinued.  :(  To make this card, cut a piece of paper to 4.25 X 11.5" then score at 4.5 and 10".  Fold 'er up!  I punched two holes to attach the ribbon, which secures the flap down.
card 3
I'm sharing this simple, easy to mail card with Allsorts Challenge Blog for their All Sentimental challenge HERE, with Crafty Cardmakers & More for their Autumn Colors challenge HERE, and with Just Add Ink for their Fancy Fold challenge HERE.  Happy AUTUMN!  ;0

16 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Autumn - love your colours and the lovely fold.
Blessings
Maxine

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

This is such a pretty card and I love the Autumn theme you've created!
Thanks so much for entering in your card this week for our fancy fold challenge at Just Add Ink.


Trish
JAI Design Team

KimB said...

This is a really nice fold Autumn I love the option it offers for gift cards too! You really captured a lovely muted earthy autumn feel that made your project very special. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Christine Blain said...

This is a beautiful project, Autumn. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful fold - closing our cards is not something we think of often. Lovely use of papers both inside and outside the card. Chantell JAI

Unknown said...

Truly, I love how you create Autumn. This card is beautiful. I have never seen one made this way - with the paper all the way across both sides without cutting. But then, I am a baby in card making so all your cards thrill me!! The different patterns and colors all blend so well and make such an elegantly luscious display of fall splendor. j.

ColourmehappyDi said...

What a beautiful autumn themed card. I like the addition of the bow on the matchbox section. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink & also for the lovely comment on my blog.
Di :-)

crafty-stamper said...

love the fancy fold and beautiful Autumn colours
Carol x

Peanut said...

Pretty autumn colours, Autumn... and sooo very cute too. Happy Autumn, indeed!
hugs, Asha

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful cards! The foliage looks fabulous and the bow adds such a touch of elegance!

Mervi said...

Lovely autumn card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Rebecca said...

Very pretty Autumn colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our Warm Autumn Colours Challenge.

Bec

Sally Dodger said...

A gorgeous card Autumn. I love the matchbox card and your leaf brad is a great embellishment. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

Kim x said...

This is lovely. I love the leaf stamps, it is a beautiful set isn't it.
Thank you for entering our Autumn Colours challenge at CCM&More.
Hugs Kimx

J said...

What a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & More

Jackie

Popular Posts