Oct 3, 2015

World Card Making Day Pink and Black Birthday Card

card
 Happy World Card Making Day!  I'm celebrating over at Simon Says Stamp and thought I'd share a bright happy card with these fun layering floral stamps.  I downloaded THIS free printable to use as my sentiment, and paired it with some striped paper.  I used Faded Lipstick Distress Ink and Green Galore SU! Ink with black for a unique look.  I had to throw a doily in there.  Easy peasy!
card 2
I'm linking up to SSS HERE. Can't wait to see what you're working on!

6 comments:

Anita in France said...

Happy WCMD too, Autumn! This is so striking ... the bold black and white is fabulous with the splash of colour in those lovely blooms and that pretty doily! Anita :)

Kimberly Rendino said...

That's a great printable! I love the addition of the doily!

wannabcre8tive said...

So very pretty Autumn. I love the black and white stripe paper with the black board print. The doily is perfect with it.

Amina Ishfaq said...

love your gorgeous card!!! its so pretty

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card! Love the blooms and the bold stripes!

Diane Jaquay said...

So pretty, love the black and white with the pop of pink, very striking!!

Popular Posts